- Building and updating marketing pages as well as dialogues in any of our products CentralStationCRM, CentralPlanner or CentralDesk
- You'll be working with colleagues from design, support and dev to improve the user experience on new and existing features
- Your ideas to further improve our products are highly appreciated if not demanded
- IT studies or equivalent work experience
- Extensive knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Comfortable working self-reliant
- Good verbal skills, written and spoken in German and / or English
- 20-40 hours / week
- Flexible division between working from home or in our Cologne-office
- High level of personal responsibility
- Startup-like dynamic, however luckily without the extensive hype and millions of funding to burn. Yep, that's a plus.
What could your work look like?
- We need to build a new landing page and the content is already thought through. You'll make design suggestions or chat about it with our designer Christos. Then you'll see if you can make use of any of our existing layouts or if you need to build it from scratch. If it's done you deploy it.
- We'd love to run an AB test on our signup form and see how we could decrease exits in this step. You think of improvements, we discuss them and finally you build the alternative version and start the test.
- The CentralStationCRM settings could definitely be easier to grasp. After talking to the colleagues from support about the most frequent questions in this area you think of ways to enhance the user experience and then build it.
Sounds like you?
Great! Then reach out and tell us why you match in our team. Please attach a short CV, your desired salary as well as open-source code or other work samples.