- Automated testing is part of our development process
- Implementation of design and user experience together with your colleagues from design, support and dev
- Your ideas to further improve our products are highly appreciated if not demanded
- IT studies or equivalent work experience
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, JS and working with databases (MySQL)
- Experience with Ruby on Rails is a plus
- Comfortable working self-reliant
- Good verbal skills, written and spoken in German and / or English
- 20-40 hours / week
- Flexible division between working from home or in our Cologne-office
- High level of personal responsibility
- Startup-like dynamic, however luckily without the extensive hype and millions of funding to burn. Yep, that's a plus.
What could your work look like?
- It would be nice to have an gMail integration for CentralStation. Take a look at their API and give me a rough estimate how long it will take us to send mails and sync contacts.
- We're running our own billing logic in all our products and now we're thinking of offering annual payment besides the monthly payment option. You'll have a look at the current code and build everything from tests to the PDF that will be generated.
- The wildcard-search in CentralStationCRM is no longer an option. Check some of the options and check in with Moritz regarding the hardware requirements.
Sounds like you?
Great! Then reach out and tell us why you match in our team. Please attach a short CV, your desired salary as well as open-source code or other work samples.